Comprehensive Wound Care is truly comprehensive. With care and compassion we offer wound care services to include:
- Traditional wound care treatments such as pulse lavage and electrical stimulation
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP), we are the only free standing wound center in Eastern NC that has its own centrifuge for plasmapheresis of autologous venous blood for PRP preparation
- Calcium sulfate antibiotic beads for treatment of osteomyelitis and soft tissue infections
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy, a widely accepted therapy in Europe but not the US due to lack of insurance reimbursement
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) in our on-site multi-place chamber.
Comprehensive Wound Care is also excellent in the diagnosis and treatment of venous and arterial insufficiency. We have an on-site lab with great experience for the convenience of our patients. We are the states leader in perforator ablations with radio-frequency catheters and lasers.